Thursday 10 September 2015

Draft from Scamps 4

Below is my finished final draft. I am happy that all my previous drafts have helped build up what I believe to be a near-flawless design which I can then use as reference when creating the real thing. This exercise has helped me understand different uses of media, and the terms followed. The use of arm, allows the details around them to be seen, whiles still making the characters interesting enough to draw the audience in.

The fog is tucked in to fit the content it has inside of it instead of going along a line I had drawn. It helps the quote and title stand out greatly. the white windows are a great inclusion and make the silhouette less bland yet not too eye-catching. And help the theme of night grow around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment